- Job Posted on:
- November 04 2021/
D Class Driver Local Work Days $23.00 Hour- Waterloo
- Full Time
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Salary: $23.00/hr
- Positions: 1
- Experience: Yes
- Languages: English
- Background Check: No
- Protective Gear: Yes
- Lifting Requirements: Yes
- Shifts: Days
- Skills: Valid D Class License
What’s In It For You:
·Mondays through Fridays
·start time is 7:00am to 4:00pm
·Clean Drivers Abstract – 30 days current
·Paid Weekly – Direct Deposit
·Must have a D class driver’s license – willing to train
Duties and Responsibilities:
The candidate will perform Local deliveries
Assist in loading and unloading
Must be professional and customer service oriented
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Loads and unloads, with use of power tailgates, tow motors etc but some manual lifting required
· Hauling heating and ventilation and air conditioning supplies
· Performs miscellaneous yard material handling and inventory functions as directed.
· Maintains truck log, according to Provincial and Federal Regulations.
· Inspects truck equipment and supplies
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Driver’s License, D License with a good driving record
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move heavy objects.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment for this job requires the person to work outdoors to load and unload trucks in all weather.