We are currently looking for 2 AZ drivers, day shift , to work at a leading carrier in St. Thomas.
This is open board automotive work, shifts start between 4.30 – 6.30am and will do pick ups in GTA and south western Ontario.
$22.00 / hour Monday – Friday day shift.
- Minimum 2 full years verifiable driving experience
- Acceptable CVOR and Driver Abstracts
- Ideally, be able to drive a manual transmission truck
- Be a team player with a positive attitude
- Must have a valid Ontario driver’s licence in good standing
- Must speak, write and read in English
- (In some cases) A clean criminal search report, current to 30 days
- Good working knowledge of legislation relating to commercial transport activity
What’s in it for you:
- the opportunity to work at various carriers in South Western Ontario
- 24/7 dispatch
- weekly pay by direct deposit, no hold back
- safe, friendly work environment
- Perform thorough pre-trip inspections
- Operate in a safe manner consistent with all company and MTO requirements
- Transport freight to and from customer locations
- Complete daily road sheets and maintain log books
- Communicate and coordinate daily activities with dispatcher
- Accurately complete all paperwork requirements
- Oversee the condition of the vehicle, inspect tires, lights and brakes